Collection of Multiple Choice Questions (MCQs) or Objective Questions from Microsoft Access (MS-Access)for Compute Jobs Exams like Computer Operator, Computer Engineer, Computer Officer and so on.
1. In this form, a single record may appear in multiple rows in the Form window in order to fully display the field name label and data.
2. Which of the following is not a Form style available in the Form Wizard dialog box.
3. You can move between fields in a form by using any of these keys except
D) Page Up
4. Queries are based on this, allowing you to use a query as the source for forms and reports
5. This type of query summarizes large amounts of data in easy-to-read, row-and-column format.
6. Which of the following is not one of the methods available in the New Query dialog box to create queries?
A) Design View
B) Crosstab Query Wizard
C) Simple Query Wizard
D) Datasheet View
7. This query wizard will create a select query.
B) Find Duplicates
D) Design View
8. The quickest way to add a field to the Selected Fields list is to double-click its field name in this list.
A) Find Fields
B) Search Fields
C) Search Record
D) Available Fields
9. The result of a query is displayed in a
B) Query datasheet
C) Query table
10. Changing the order of this in the query datasheet does not affect the field order in the table.
11. In the second Subform Wizard dialog box you specify the table to use as the data source and the
A) records from the selected form
B) form from the selected table
C) fields from the selected table
D) content from the selected form
12. This is not one of the sections of the Form Design window
A) Form Footer
B) Form Content
C) Form Header
D) Form Detail
13. When you select this control, its associated text control is also selected and the two controls will act as one when manipulated.
14. In Access, this view is used to create and modify the structure of a form.
C) Form Design
15. To set a password for the database, select ____________ in the Microsoft Access Open window.
A) Open Read Only
B) Open Write Only
C) Open Explicit
D) Open Exclusive
16. To enter the Input Mask Wizard
A) Click on the three dots to the right of the Caption entry field
B) Click on the three dots to the right of the Format entry field
C) Click on the Input Mask toolbar
D) Click on the three dots to the right of the Input Mask entry field
17. Saving a database in Access is done
A) At the beginning of the database
B) The first time you save data
C) When closing the application
D) During auto save
18. The file extension for an Access 2003 database is
19. Which of the following best describes the Grouped Report?
A) A part of report that can be generated by the report wizard
B) A report that displays data that has been sorted in ascending or descending order
C) A report that displays data grouped by fields you specify
D) None of a the above
20. What is the use of description field in Table Design window?
A) The description will be displayed on status bar when entering data in datasheet view
B) The description will be displayed on status bar when entering data in form
C) Both of above
D) None of a the above
1-C, 2-D, 3-D, 4-B, 5-A, 6-D, 7-C, 8-D, 9-B, 10-C, 11-C, 12-B, 13-B, 14-C, 15-D, 16-D, 17-A, 18-D, 19-C, 20-C
|< Prev||Next >|